Wasatch Quilting designs and digitizes digital quilting patterns for all long arm computerized quilting machines.

“Your Gateway to Remarkable Quilting”

Our customers tell us that our patterns are "Clean, Graceful, and Refreshing"

Website Info & Current Events

Use the scroll bar to the right to scroll site information

******************************

SALE EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT TUESDAY DECEMBER 3RD!

ANNUAL 50% OFF SALE 2019!! Going on NOW!! Choose your items and put them in your wish list. Sale goes from November 16th through November 30.  All products* including quilt sets will be on sale 50% off. (*PLEASE NOTE that the discounts do not apply to past Club Sets or Gift certificates). Club members receive their regular club discount on top of the sale price - meaning that on all items (except past club sets and Gift Certificates) Masters club members will receive the 50% + their regular 25% for a total of 75%, and Artisan club members receive the 50% + their regular 15% for a total discount of 65%!!

*******************************

The Masters club $25 the Artisan club $15

As a club member you may purchase Past Club Patterns

Hover over the pattern clubs button, then go to, the club you are a member of, then go "to view or purchase past club sets". Choose the year you want to view and don't forget to choose your format.

*** Everything you purchase on our site, including your Masters club patterns are kept in your Download Library. Click on My Account, then go to your Profile, the last tab over to the right is your Download Library, you can download from there as often as you need to...

Visit Wimmer's sewing and vacuum (801 546-4906

 

wimmers is in Layton Utah

http://www.wimmerssewing.com/

Want to learn to paper piece from a certified Judy Niemeyer instructor? Join myself and others at Wimmer's on Gentile in Layton the 3rd Saturday of every month, 9-5, taught by Cindy Haddick (801) 608-1150 


The best way to build your pattern library at a fraction of the cost is to join a club. Click on the Pattern clubs tab then on one of the club choices, read about the benefits, and follow the instructions for joining the club. Add the club to your cart it will show a zero balance but you have to follow the purchase through as if there were a balance. Once you have completed the purchase you need to sign out then back in so the site will recognize you as a member, then your benefits will start. This is not purchasing any patterns, just joining the club. If you now wish to purchase past club sets, follow the instructions above. If you do not sign out after joining the club before you try to purchase club patterns, the site will not recognize you as a member and you will not be allowed to purchase club patterns. Any questions please feel free to give us a call.

Check out our Masters Club Patterns valued between $400-$600, you get them for $25 a month!! Read all about our club, we believe you will agree that we have the best value on the Internet for a pattern club.

Please note: To download your Monthly Club patterns: You will be emailed a receipt right away. Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt and you will find a link to click on. Click on the link and download your patterns to an area on your computer set aside for downloads. Before you put your patterns on your quilting computer you will need to unzip the files. After you have successfully unzipped your files you may transfer them to your quilting computer. You will never be billed for patterns that are not ready to send out.

Available Digital Formats

  • QLI - Statler Stitcher - will also work on Pro-Stitcher, Quilt Motion, Quilt Magician, Quilt Path, Bernina Q-Matic, Compuquilter, Shirley Stitcher
  • HQF - Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher
  • PAT - ABM Innova AutoPilot
  • GPF - Grace QuiltMotion - QuiltPath - Quiltmagine
  • IQP - Intelliquilter
  • CQP - Compuquilter - is no longer available or supported compuquilter users can use the DXF and change it to a CQP
  • BQM - Bernina Q-Matic
  • DXF - Auto Cad - Shirley Stitcher
  • TXT - PC Quilter - 
  • PLT - QBot HPGL Plotter files
  • SSD - Side Saddle
  • QCC - Quilt EZ Butler
  • (NOTE:  Some of our Quilting Patterns designed before 2016 may not have all of the Quilt Formats above.  If you purchase a pattern and the download doesn't include a format just email us and we will send it to you right away!)
  • Embroidery Formats - (DST - EXP - HUS - JEF - PCS - PES - SEW - VIP - VP3 - XXX)  We have added these Embroidery Formats to our patterns where noted on the website since 2018.  If a pattern doesn't include one of these please email us with your request) We do not guarantee that they will always work