The Artisan Club
What Is the Artisan Club?
- It is a Computerized Quilting Pattern Club.
- It is an Bread and Butter Edge to Edge Club. ("E2E").
- You will receive 3 NEW Bread and Butter E2E Patterns that will not be in the Masters Club each month (Value $45). We often include bonus Borders and Corners and Motiffs in addition ($30 Value, for a Total Value of $75)
- Members can go in and purchase past month's pattern sets at any time
- The retail value of this Club starts at $45.00. You get the set for $15.00 per month.
- Artisan club members will automatically receive 15% off any other purchase on the website—including the already low priced SETS AND on top of any sale prices! (Not including the club patterns. Club pattern sets will be the only patterns that will never go on sale or get discounted)
Note: Members of the Artisan Club will be charged each month between the 1st and the 6th, $15 for all the patterns in the Club that month
To use your discount make sure you sign up for the Artisan club first! The site will then recognize you as a member and it will apply your discount automatically.
The Artisan club is only billed when patterns are ready to send out. The patterns are ready between the 1st and the 6th of the month.
If you miss the billing cycle but want this month's patterns, simply sign back in as a member, go to the homepage, click the "Pattern Clubs" button, then "Current Club Members: PDFs & Specials", and choose the "Artisan Club" option. It will allow you to purchase this month or prior months as a past club set.
Each month you will receive an email with a download link. Go to the receipt you have been emailed, scroll down to the bottom of the receipt, and click on the link to download your pattern. Go to the "Save" button at the bottom of your screen and click on "Save As". Decide where you want to save it. It will come in as a zipped file. You must unzip or extract the files before you pull them into a pattern management program or your quilting computer! There is a PDF of the patterns you purchase zipped in your file.
You can always log back in to your account and retrieve any previously purchased pattern from your download library.
We ask that you stay a member for 3 months then You may cancel the club at anytime by emailing Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your credit card for any reason will not go through, and we have notified you to update your card, and have not updated it for four months in a row, your membership will be in jeopardy. After the fourth month it will be cancelled.